11 Oct Technical Support Specialist
My client is a thriving business that has become an industry leader within the IT sector. They have been operating for over 15 years, employ over 260 staff and have annual revenues in the multi millions. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Technical Support Specialist to join their support team based in Harrogate. This is a full-time, permanent role.
This technical support role is key within the business to provide the best possible service, both internally via pre-sales technical requests, and externally providing post-sales support to their customers. You will be part of a larger technical team providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support across a significant range of technical products, solutions and services.
- Provision of technical support for incoming IT related issues through their ticketing systems
- Maintain a high level of 1st-time fix rates, providing support via telephone, email and remote desktop services
- Act as a point of technical escalation for the sales teams and customers, ensuring that incidents are fully managed through to resolution
- Ensuring all relevant data is captured and ticketing system / internal CRM is fully completed
- Provide an excellent level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Work along side the Customer Experience and RMA teams to help solve technical issues and reduce the quantity of returns within the business
- Strong general technical knowledge including Microsoft, HPE Servers, Storage, Desktops and Laptops
- Previous experience configuring and troubleshooting technical issues and challenges
- Experience across firewalls, basic network troubleshooting, hypervisors and backup’s would be beneficial
- Experience in a service desk-based position, ideally working for a fast paced environment would be ideal
- Ability to research, understand and articulate solutions to challenging technical issues
- Strong problem solving skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive, negotiable base salary from £22,000 to £30,000 depending on technical experience
- Comprehensive benefits package valued at £5,000 that includes private medical care, dental care and much more
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with 1 hour for lunch. No late evening or weekend working
- Great location in Harrogate with free company parking and close to public transport links
- Casual dress code, none micro-managed working environment
- Full training and continued support
- Supportive and friendly team!
- Opportunity to join a growing business with huge scope for progression
- Regular incentives plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of IT professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Technical Support|
|Salary||£22000 - £30000 Per Year|