17 Mar Senior Webinar Producer
My client works with other businesses across the UK, helping them with their online presence. They are now looking to hire a technical web streaming expert to join their business as a Senior Webinar Producer.
For a long time online events meant that presenters had to spend more time learning systems than learning their content. Attendees would have to download and install programs to watch the event. During the event, video and audio streams would drop, buffer and altogether disappear without warning. My clients software solves all of these issues!
As part of the Event Production team you’ll work closely with the Project Management team to deliver high quality client webinars. You’ll be responsible for managing the live stream or replay of their client’s webinars along with supporting pre-recording events, and running system checks with presenters to make sure each event is delivered to the highest quality.
The perfect fit:
Someone who is comfortable solving issues as they arise and communicating the solution clearly to the appropriate contacts would be a great fit for this role. Similarly, being comfortable with reporting, live chat and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel are all ideal for the Webinar Producer Role. The ideal candidate should be excited about working in a fast paced environment and have the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Manage the live stream of client webinars
- Work closely with the Project Management team to deliver high quality webinars
- Run remote technical system reviews with webinar presenters
- Manage pre-recordings of video content
- Provide support to attendees via live chat during the client webinar
- Provide clients with exceptional customer service with clear and timely communication
- Manage a small team of technical specialists
Skills and experience:
- Prior web streaming experience is essential
- Ability to learn new systems
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident with data to help clients gain insight from their webinar reports
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Intuitive problem solving
- Driven with a determined work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and confidence to work across multiple teams
- Approachable, enthusiastic with a composed confidence
- Flexible and adaptable in line with the growth of the Business
- Experience of live streaming software, virtual machines and live chart would be a bonus
- Team management experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary between £30k to £40k depending on experience
- 5 day working week (half day finish every Friday)
- Moving to a 4 day working week later this year!
- Hybrid working with their office in Sunderland
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Stable, secure, full-time employment
- Career progression opportunities
- Fun, dynamic working environment with regular company social events
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Technical Support|
|Salary||£30000 - £40000 Per Year|