15 Aug Sales Account Manager
My client is a market leader in the refurbished IT hardware sector. They have over 17 years of success behind them, revenues over £50 million, and locations in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, France & Germany. Their increase in headcount has averaged over 23% for the last three years, and they’re one of the fastest growing companies in their industry. In 2021 alone, numerous awards were achieved, which is a reflection of their dedicated teams, including the Queen’s Award for international trade.
They are committed to providing you with an environment where you can progress and succeed in, with continuous training programmes.
My client has a busy Sales office at their Harrogate headquarters, selling new and refurbished IT parts and systems to Brokers, Resellers, and End Users.
They are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, the ability to engage with colleagues and customers in a professional but down to earth, friendly manner; someone who wants to give their customers the best possible experience of the company and service; and who can communicate patiently and positively with workmates in their Sales, Purchasing, RMA and Warehouse departments.
- Handling all incoming customer enquiries by phone, email and LiveChat
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Developing a good understanding of product ranges
- Discussing orders with customers to meet requirements
- Dealing with couriers and outgoing/ incoming delivery enquiries
- Assisting other departments regarding the sales process
- Verifying the validity of customer information, checking company status
- Responding to customer RMA requests
- Communicating with different teams within the business to resolve any post-sales issues for customers
Essential role requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy when inputting data
- A methodical approach to problem solving and ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to use your time wisely and efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritising your workload and multitasking
- Excellent communication skills
Desirable Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Confident, professional manner
- A happy and relaxed attitude
- Previous Sales or Sales Support experience would be an advantage but to reiterate, not a necessity
- An understanding of the Sales process, in particular that of the IT industry – again, this is desirable but not necessary
- A ‘can do, no quit’ attitude is most welcome!
- Using good judgement and professionalism to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Easy-going and good humoured
- Enjoy working in a busy and energetic environment
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- Competitive base salary from £22k to £30k depending on experience
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm with an hour for lunch, no evenings and weekends!
- Private Healthcare
- Free Flu Vac and Eye Tests
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tech Scheme
- Life and Critical Illness Insurance
- Regular Social Events
- Structured Induction Programme
All applicants selected for this position will need to pass reference & security checks to qualify for employment.
My client is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
|Salary||£22000 - £30000 Per Year|