22 Jul Lead Generation Expert
My client is a well established UK SaaS technology business that operates within the virtual events and webinar sector. They have experienced rapid growth over the last few years and are looking to continue driving their business forward. As such, they now have an opportunity for a seasoned Lead Generation Expert to join their sales team.
Although this is a lead generation opportunity, this is not an entry level role. My client is looking for an experienced technology sales professional that enjoys hunting for business. You won’t need to take the responsibility of closing sales, your main and primary focus is to generate more leads for the business. You will be given full autonomy to manage your own time and diary, you will not be micro managed. You will however have continued support from the Directors of the business.
This is a fully remote based role however you must be based in the UK with full rights to work unrestricted.
- Prospecting for new clients through proactive business development activity including B2B outbound cold calling, structured email marketing and engaging through the use of social media
- Making upwards of 100 outbound dials per day and working to agreed KPIs
- Ensuring your sales pipeline is always high with activity
- Passing qualified leads to Sales Managers
- Researching a prospective new business and understanding their business needs for the product and service and selling to this
- Consultative selling, not being pushy!
- Booking in appointments for the Sales Manager to conduct video demo’s
- Objective handling and overcoming any potential concerns
- Exceeding sales targets
- Continually learning and developing your product knowledge
- Discussing sales performance and long term sales strategy with the Directors
- Mentoring junior sales staff
- Must have a new business technology sales background
- SaaS sales experience would be highly desirable
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with the ability to build key relationships with decision makers
- Target driven with the ability to influence and sell. Must have a consultative sales approach
- Have a proven track record of hitting sales KPI’s
- Organised and methodical with your approach to work and able to work on your own initiative without being micro-managed
- Must be a motivated individual, enthusiastic and resilient character
- Team player, reliable and responsible
- Must be computer literate and able to pick up new software quickly
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary from £35k to £45k depending on experience
- Uncapped, attractive, realistic, and transparent commission structure
- Monthly incentives
- Full remote working available
- Hybrid working also available in the North East of England
- Monday to Friday working week with semi-flexible working hours
- Early finish every Friday with the company moving to a 4-day week later this year
- Company pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Stable, secure, full-time employment
- Fun, dynamic working environment with regular company social events
- Plus a host of other benefits to be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of technology professionals at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 Per Year|