10 Jun Insurance Renewals Advisor
Our client is a leading taxi insurance provider and have offices based in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dundee, Liverpool, Manchester, Wallsend and their office based in Teesside. They’re seeking an Insurance Renewals Advisor to join their new team. This is a fantastic opportunity for energetic and enthusiastic sales professionals.
A Renewals Advisor is responsible for consistent renewals of lapsed or upcoming end of contract clients, be it by phone, in person, via post, e-mail, website or referrals whilst ensuring the Company and FCA rules and guidelines are followed.
What you will do:
- Provide an excellent underwriting service (arranging cover and administering policies) as a Sales Advisor on an ‘advised basis’ offering support via the full range of Insurance products provided by the company in connection with the customer requirements and needs for Quotations, New Business, Adjustments, Renewals and Claims support.
- Full training will be provided, so a willingness to learn and adapt to change.
- To provide a friendly and efficient service notifying customers of all relevant information complying with the company and FCA requirement.
- Plan and process business in order to efficiently control your own, and others within the teams, workloads ensuring individual and company service standards are achieved.
- To achieve objectives of individual and team goals and to contribute to the team developing effective relationships internally and externally.
- Make a positive input into the team effectiveness, suggesting improvements to work systems and processes.
- Lead by example and be an active part of the team in achieving renewals, service and admin goals
- Ensure company brand materials and working space meet and exceed company presentation standard
- Keep your product and industry knowledge relevant and up-to-date
- Adhere to both Company and FCA rules and guidelines
- Any Ad-hoc duties that may be deemed relevant by management
- Minimum 2 years B2B/B2C sales experience, preferably in Insurance
- Motivational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Results driven
- Organisation and Time-Management skills
- Oral and Written communication skills
- IT literate
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary up to £23,000 per annum
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with no weekend working!
- Company pension scheme
- Job stability and career progression opportunities
- Free, secure company parking but also close to public transport links
- On-going training and development
- A host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing team of professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Salary||£22000 - £23000 Per Year|