08 Apr Car Sales Executive
GC Motors based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire is one of the largest independent family owned prestige, sports and 4×4 car dealerships in the UK with over £10m worth of stock on one site. Established in 2004, the Company continues to expand with aspirations to grow further and we currently have over 70 staff and an annual turnover in excess of £80 million. To support the next phase of our growth we are recruiting an Experienced Senior Sales Executive to join our team.
If you are an Experienced Senior Sales Executive with a desire to earn lots of money and are not afraid of hard work then we want to hear from you!
This position would suit an experience senior sales executive who is looking for their next step within the industry, training to deputise for a Sales Manager who leads a team or an existing senior sales executive or controller who wishes to broaden their experience within prestige.
- Greeting customers, discussing their needs and advising them on the most suitable vehicle
- Arranging test drives (Post Covid) & attending daily sales meetings
- Negotiating sale and trade-in prices
- Working out finance arrangements and packages, which may include organising registration plates, road tax and delivery of vehicles
- Highlighting any additional products relevant to the customer
- Processing orders and completing relevant paperwork
- Updating customers on the progress of orders and contacting potential customers to update them about new vehicles and deals
- Ensuring compliance with FCA regulations including Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly
- Providing potential customers with relevant literature and information
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of the brand of vehicles associated with GC Motors to ensure a superior customer experience
- Inspecting vehicles pre-delivery to the customer to ensure quality control
- Ensure every customer enquiry receives a bespoke email with IDD and video presentation
- Ensure every enquiry is followed up within the parameters set by GC Motors
- Provide every customer with in depth knowledge of all products sold by GC Motors
- To discuss bespoke bodyshop styling including carbon dipping and various accessory options
- Utilise and ensure the Reef Business management system is updated and that the online diary is kept up to date
- Ensuring that the Sales Process is adhered to at all times
- Ensuring all relevant KPI`s are achieved
- 1+ years experience in building and maintaining effective customer relationships with a wide array of clients including high net worth individuals
- A record of achieving or surpassing sales targets
- A positive attitude and results driven mentality with a bias for speed and action
- A full and valid UK driving licence
What’s on offer:
- Base salary of £20,000 per annum
- Huge, uncapped commission structure, realistic £80,000 OTE
- Company pension
Free use of the on-site Gymnasium
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants expected for this role we will only respond to those who have been shortlisted for interview.
|Salary||£20000 Per Year|