24 Feb Accounts Assistant
My client provides a morally compliant, top class outsourced payroll service to both contractors and recruitment agencies. They work with both small and large multi-branch agencies to deliver a suite of payroll solutions. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant team based in their Covid secure office in Frodsham. This role is being offered on a Hybrid basis.
- Dealing with daily accounting and finance duties
- Bank reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Updating debtors, chasing over-payments
- Processing invoices
- Helping with Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Helping the accounting team with year end accounts and financial statements
- Completing and submitting VAT returns
- Utilising Xero cloud accounting software
- Preparation of tax returns
- Assisting senior management with any other accounting requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as an Accounts Assistant
- An accountancy qualification such as AAT or above would be desirable but not essential
- IT literate and proficient with Xero Cloud accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with an ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Organised and methodical with strong numerical abilities
- Able to work as part of a small, fun team!
What’s on offer:
- Base salary from £22k to £25k depending upon experience
- Vibrant, friendly office working environment!
- Great location in Frodsham, close to public transport links
- Hybrid working available
- Standard office working hours
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Regular surprise treats and social activities
- Regular team incentives and a host of other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing team of payroll professionals. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Accounting, Finance|
|Salary||£22000 - £25000 Per Year|