26 Oct Account Executive
Our client is a well established independent Insurance Broker with over 100 office’s UK wide. Due to continued success and growth, they’re now looking to recruit an Account Executive to join their team on a full-time permanent basis in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Reporting to the Director and working within a small team, the main purpose of the role is to identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling and similar opportunities- utilising all leads provided to you by the company, and to develop new and efficient ways to increase quote volume.
- Achieve or exceed agreed volume or quotes/sales/income from all marketing sources including own personal prospecting activity.
- To understand clients business operations, opportunities and risks and their approach to risk management and insurance.
- Offer and present insurance solutions including insurance policies and other risk management solutions, with purpose to secure renewal and/or new business.
- To assist in team performance by regular communication with colleague and manager to establish and raise concerns and provide solutions.
- To ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations.
- Ideally 2-3 years personal lines insurance experience (Commercial Broking)
- As our Account Executive, you’ll have the drive and passion to succeed in a sales environment. You’ll be the type of person who is keen to learn and develop- being able to understand the range of Insurance products quickly to help our customers. You will also be or have:
- Experience of working with SME’s
- Insurance industry background
- Computer literate- with good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner, being able to build relationships easily
- Good attention to detail and can multi-task, updating relevant systems where necessary
- Relevant qualifications (e.g Cert CII) or working towards
What’s on offer:
- Base salary £25,000 – £40,000 dependent upon experience
- Bonus scheme to be discussed
- Monday to Friday 37,5hrs pw
- Free on street parking
- 28 days annual leave including the bank holidays
- Professional qualification study support relevant to your role and career (e.g Cert CII)
- Enrolment onto our pension scheme
- Full training, support and development
- Other benefits that will be discussed at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and reputable, professional company at an exciting time. My client is interviewing now so send your CV asap to be considered for this role.
|Job Category||Insurance, Sales|
|Salary||£25000 - £40000 Per Year|