What we do for our candidates
At Aston Jones, we take pride in helping our candidates to find their dream role.
That means taking the time to get to know you as we want to know what makes you tick, not simply what boxes you tick on paper.
Getting to Know You
We pride ourselves in getting to know our candidates. Not only the qualifications and experience you have, but what motivates you and what your goals are; short, medium and long term.
Not only will we help you to find the right job, we’ll ensure it’s within a company or organisation where you’ll fit right in.
Of course finding you a role that you are interested in is just the start, we will work with you to ensure you have the best possible chance of being offered the job.
Create a Stand-Out CV
If your CV is in need of a refresh we can help you update it, ensuring it gives the reader a clear understanding of what you are about and the potential value you could add to their company or organisation:
- The type of person you are, a snapshot of your character and personality
- Your key skills and expertise, listing the details of any relevant tools or techniques that you are familiar with
- Your work experience, detailing the roles and responsibilities you have had along with any standout achievements
We want to make sure that any prospective employer looking at your CV will want to know more, and invite you for interview.
Get Interview Ready
A successful interview is all about preparation and we can help make sure you enter the interview room full of confidence and ready to sell yourself to your prospective employer.
We’ll help you to prepare by:
- Reviewing the job description with you so we can draft the key reasons why your skills and expertise are exactly what your prospective employer needs. In particular we want to highlight any specific experiences that make you the ideal candidate for the job.
- Ensuring you understand what makes your potential employer tick, their goals and ambitions, their culture, the working environment and identifying any questions you might have about them.
- Discussing potential questioning (by the employer) and the answers you could give.
Our aim is to make that interview happen for you and to ensure you have the best possible preparation for it so you stand every chance of landing that dream job.
Aston Jones pro-actively got in touch with me regarding new opportunities. Instead of just trying to sell roles to me they took their time to really understand what role I was looking for and what was important to me within my next job. They then discussed some options with me that ticked all the boxes I was looking for and arranged all the interviews, right through to me securing my ideal role.
The whole process was stress free and I was never made to feel pressured into making decisions. Their communication was great, constantly stayed in touch with me throughout the entire process and their service felt very personable. I would highly recommend Aston Jones to anyone who is looking for their next role.
Thank you for helping me secure my perfect role!Daniella M
Get in Touch
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like our help finding your dream role, please get in touch with one of our team so we can start you on the road to your new job.
Aston Jones Recruitment
+44 (0)191 691 2111
Suite 8, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE1 4DP
Company Number: 11015936